1. Candidate must possess at least SPM level
2. Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
3. Preferably Entry Level specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
4. Comfortable to work on shift, weekends and public holidays.
5. Good punctuality and attendance.
1. To prepare food according to the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) to achieve great quality product.
2. Adhere strictly to safety and sanitation regulations in the outlet and maintain the highest standard of hygiene and keeping the kitchen organized.
3. Inspecting supplies, equipment and work areas to ensure conformity with established standards
4. To provide a friendly and great experiences to all customers.
5. Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the outlet to improve customers' overall experience.
1. EPF/ SOCSO
2. Annual Leave & Medical Leave
3. Overtime pay
5. Career advancement