Game Designer, Mobile Games (Junior/Mid)
Location: Kota Damansara, Malaysia.
Lifebelt Games is looking for a self driven and creative Game Designer to take on an exciting new line up of mobile games. You will be designing a variety of mobile games from the ground up. You are self motivated and take responsibility to deliver results.
- Design mobile games from ground up. (Gameplay, level design, economy, reward systems, FTUE etc)
- Balancing gameplay, pacing, difficulty and feeling.
- Creative problem-solving skills to tackle various development issues: UI/UX, logic, performance etc.
- Deconstruct and analyze mobile game mechanics.
- Pitch ideas and build game design documents.
- Identify market trends.
- Understand models and tools to analyze gameplay and user behaviour.
- 1-2 years studio experience with 1 published mobile title.
- Passionate in Mobile Games and in tune with current trends.
- Strong sense of design and attention to detail.
- Good level of spoken and written English.
- Fresh Graduates with a portfolio are also encouraged to apply.?
To apply, Email your portfolio to email@example.com