1. Prepare sales plan, budget and forecast .
2. Develop new account and increase market shares from existing clients.
3. Responsible for achieving sales target (profitable sales).
4. Service existing clients & develop on-going business relationship with customers.
5. Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales & proposed client base expansion & conduct account planning for customers under
6. Make recommendation for credit terms & proposal for review.
7. Gathering of market and competitors information.
8. Create and develop on-going business relationships with customers.
9. Assist and support team members in negotiation & closing deals.
Study either diploma or degree in sales & marketing / Mass communication/Business Administration.
The student must have a valid driving license so that there is a potential to absorb the student to be permanent staff if his/her performance is good.