1) Responsible on all IT related procurement activities.
2) Liaison with internal and external stakeholder in relation with IT procurement.
3) Handling the entire IT RFP process including project meeting, tender preparation, tender clarification and evaluation.
4) Ensure IT request are being assigned and followed-up.
5) Provide prompt service/solutions in relation to Sourcing & Procurement activities.
6) Maintain documentation related to IT and Outsourcing activities.
7) Review the economies of all purchases in order to reduce costs and improve quality and delivery criteria
IT Asset Budget / Documentation
Assists IT Asset Manager with preparing purchases.
Assist with drafting, revising and circulating purchase and procurement guidance.
Establish and maintain vendor relationships per state procurement rules
Negotiate with vendors for the best price over contracted services and purchases.
Coordinate with selected vendors on supply and delivery of purchased items.
EOL-End of life management
Responsible for all surplus inventories including recording all End of Life (EOL) inventories and disposal.
Responsible for decommissioning assets and oversee surplus removal as needed
Identify future opportunities for savings
1) Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Business, Banking, Economic or related areas
2) Minimum 2 to 3 years of working experience in IT related or IT sourcing / procurement / contract related industry in financial institutions
3) Strong communication (both verbal and written) and stakeholders management capabilities
4) Ability to multi-task while delivering results
5) Proficient in MS Excel, Ms Words and Powerpoint
6) Knowledge of outsourcing related areas would be advantage
7) Experience with software licensing and volume purchasing agreements for the major enterprise system software suppliers (e.g., IBM, HP, Microsoft...)
8) Experience in presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective.
9) Experience in planning and carrying out software license audits & reconcilements.