- Assessment of nursing needs for mothers and babies
- Providing leadership to nurse employees and ensure that nursing procedures are carried out in accordance with protocol and guidelines.
- To perform monitoring and recording mummies and babies' conditions on a daily basis.
- To provide high standards of care by performing nursing procedures that address the mother’s immediate physical and emotional condition
- On-time feeding and taking care of newborn infants.
- Ensure the cleanliness of the baby room and proper hygiene.
- To share knowledge with new mothers on their postnatal related issues.
- Respond to situational opportunities and/or problems that occur in a timely manner and demonstrate the ability to minimize the problems.
- Develop, execute and monitor quality performance indicators for continuous improvement.
- Conduct training classes for daddy & mummy.
- Monitors and develops nursing staff including handling training and development.
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Nursing or above.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work on Day and Night shift.
- Retired nurses are welcome to apply.
- Required Skill(s): Nursing, Baby Care
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant
- License Require: APC with LEMBAGA JURURAWAT MALAYSIA