Operations & Distributions Executive
Location: Kuala Lumpur - Mont Kiara
MYR 1,800 - 2,200
It's Growing Fast and We're Looking for You to Grow With Us
Our e-commerce & distribution platforms are moving at a fast pace and we welcome candidates who are energetic and eager to grow together with us in expanding this area of the company. If you know a thing or two when it comes to health & beauty products, especially when it comes down to how they "move", you will be a great fit for this position.
Some experience and understanding in the e-commerce and distribution landscape will be advantageous (but not necessary if you're a quick learner and able to grasp daily operations fast). We're a young team of doers and movers, and believe that dynamic individuals drive the company forward.
This position is located at our main HQ in Mont Kiara, Kuala Lumpur, so you'll be working closely with the owners and directors of the company. We have a flat organization structure so believe it when we say that your efforts will not go unnoticed.
And it's not just paper skills or computer skills we're looking for. This position will require a certain degree of liaising with various service providers, business partners and distributors, therefore a certain level of soft skills to get the job done efficiently is a great bonus.
Got what it takes? Apply for this position now!
- Operation & Distribution Executives in Cocoscience express their operation strategies and objectives to make sure that targets and operations are achieved effectively.
- Assisting various other higher executives and also the owner of the company or Cocoscience's Board Of Directors.
- Introduce and explore new avenues of e-commerce reach and physical distribution to the management.
- You may also be given the responsibility for the complete operations of our e-commerce platforms & distribution.
- Manage day-to-day operations and also looks after the maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Report to various parts of the company and given direct access to the higher management.
- Manage local as well as overseas / export orders and the necessary documentation required for fulfilment processes.
How to Excel in This Position?
These roles and responsibilities are listed (but not limited to) below :
- You will need to communicate with the higher management to prepare a strategy for operations to run efficiently.
- You are responsible for day to day e-commerce order fulfillments and liaising with various courier solutions / partners.
- You are also responsible for day-to-day business operations with our retail outlet, distributors and 3rd party stockists when it comes to order or delivery fulfillments and stock checks.
- You will need to ensure optimum stock and packaging inventory management and report the need for restocking and/or repackaging.
- You also need to assist in developing long term plans to achieve the goals and objectives which are already set.
- Your inputs are also necessary when it comes to managing the company's commerce operations and various expenses and budget.
- You will need to check on the stock performance of the operations of both e-commerce & physical distribution.
- You will also monitor the condition of the facility and keep a check on the environmental performance and give suggestions or plans for spending.
- You will need to ensure clear communication between packing team, distributors & internal development team when the need arises.
Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U, Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma
English, Bahasa Melayu
Years of Experience
Min 1 year (Junior Executive)