The Business Development -Sales Manager will be responsible for developing the business in the region for company’s owned product and also responsible for local trading and international trading development. Report to sales director in HQ office.
-Making business proposals, Handling Negotiations, final closures, and payment follow-ups.
- Achieve given sales targets.
-Monitor and update the market trend and competitor activity
-Maintain a harmonious relationship with customers from order booking to handover.
-Identify business opportunity with a good market analysis knowledge.
-Support our existing product’s sale to the region
-Making Sales strategy for group focused direction
Qualifications and Skills
- Age: 30-45 years
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good Number of Experience in B2B sales
- 3-5 years’ experience in related feed ingredient background, such as distributor of MNC company in that region
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Flexible, team spirited and willing to support other functions within the team
- Results driven, and quick to action
- Persistent and problem-solving mindset
- Language: English, Chinese, Malay, Other language is plus
- Travel in region once every 2-3months is required