• To handle full set of accounts: AP, AR, and G/L.
• To perform monthly bank reconciliation, monthly analysis, collection.
• To submit management report as per dateline.
• To update monthly ageing report.
• To assists superior as when required.
• To perform any other ad-hod assignment as and when required • Handle day to day operations of accounting record & filling •
Min. education requirement:
• Aggressive and committed to work.
• Positive working attitude and strong sense of responsibility.
• At least 1-2 years’ experience in related field.
• Good personality and positive working attitudes, responsible, self-discipline and dedicate to work.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to start immediately or within short notice.
• Year-end bonus
• KWSP & SOCSO
• Annual leave
• 5 working days a week